Thursday, November 13, 2008

The letter from the editor!

Ah the power of persistence, 3 days ago I started my own personal campaign to have a program called Men's Health Fit School have an active involvement in our joint goal of gaining control of America's obesity problem, and today I finally got a response! I'd like to share a letter I received this morning from the Assistant President of the program, I view it as a positive first step in PERHAPS a collaboration between their program and our program, my hope is this is seen by someone who would like to contribute towards bringing the men's health fit school to our campus or a school near by. I'd like to share the message I received:

"Dustin,
I would be interested in hearing more about your ideas and how you would like to be involved with FitSchools. Thank you for your interest.
Best, Adam "


To view my letter please scroll down to the next article titled Letter to the Editor. Anyone interested in making this possible, please contact me and I'll be more than happy to get you involved!

No comments: